What kind of condition is your air conditioning in? Noisy? Uneven? If your old system just doesn’t make you feel the way you used to, we can help. 110 years after developing the world’s first modern air conditioner, Carrier’s products continue to rank among the world’s best. Refreshingly energy efficient, quiet and durable, our air conditioning systems are meticulously designed to keep you cool as a proverbial cucumber.
- INFINITY® SERIES AIR CONDITIONERSIf there’s an air of superiority to these units, it’s because they’re the quietest, most efficient models we make. Built for total home comfort, our Infinity series central air conditioners offer an enviable SEER rating of up to 21. Combine it with our innovative Infinity® control for our highest degree of comfort management.
- PERFORMANCE™ SERIES AIR CONDITIONERSPresenting a reliable, energy efficient and quiet way to cool your space—no matter how much space you have. In addition to a traditional air conditioner, our Performance series line includes a compact unit for tighter installations. Both types can operate more quietly than most dishwashers and offer impressive SEER ratings. Some models in the Performance™ Series may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015.
- COMFORT™ SERIES AIR CONDITIONERSLooking for the most economical way to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central air conditioning system? Turn to our Comfort series. With impressive SEER efficiency ratings ranging up to 16, they’re likely to cut your utility bills. And because these models can run even quieter than a common hair dryer, it’s easier on your ears as well. Some models in the Comfort™ Series may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015.
Heating, cooling and dehumidifying, heat pumps have it all. Heat pumps look and function the same as air conditioners for cooling, but in cool months when heat is called for they reverse operation to provide warmth for your home.
An efficient heat pump can do this so effectively some homeowners in warmer climates rely exclusively on these units for year-round comfort. If you live in a colder environment, electric-powered heat pumps are great in combination with your oil- or gas-fueled furnace as a Hybrid Heat® solution, which can result in significant savings on your overall heating costs.
- INFINITY® SERIES HEAT PUMP WITH GREENSPEED® INTELLIGENCEThe pinnacle of Carrier® engineering, our Infinity series heat pump with Greenspeed intelligence offers precise heating and cooling, unwavering comfort, uncompromising energy efficiency and ultra-quiet cooling performance. No wonder this system earned the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2012 qualification. What’s more, all Infinity heat pumps can be part of our revolutionary Hybrid Heat® dual fuel system, which saves you money year-round.
- INFINITY® SERIES HEAT PUMPSThe Infinity series heat pump is part of an intelligent, communicating system that delivers superior comfort, quiet performance and enviable efficiency in both heating and cooling modes. In fact, all Infinity models and sizes have earned the ENERGY STAR® qualification. What’s more, they all can be part of a revolutionary Hybrid Heat® dual fuel system, to save you money year-round.
- PERFORMANCE™ SERIES HEAT PUMPSCalling it the Performance & Flexibility & Efficiency series proved to be too much of a mouthful, but these units certainly deserve the name. They deliver cozy heat, refreshing air conditioning and summer dehumidification—all with impressive SEER ratings of up to 17.5. This line is compatible as part of a Hybrid Heat® system and includes standard and compact models.
- COMFORT™ SERIES HEAT PUMPSIf you’re searching for the most economical way to get into a more efficient heat pump, look no further than our versatile Comfort series. These models offer summer dehumidification and air conditioning as well as cold-weather heating performance. They can be used as part of a Hybrid Heat® system and are available in a variety of sizes, including a heat pump that earns the ENERGY STAR® qualification when paired with select indoor equipment featuring high-efficiency blower motors.